Programs and Registration Forms
Parks and Recreation
(FOR 2010 FORMS AND INFORMATION NOT YET AVAILABLE ON-LINE CALL (203) 287-2579)
For local Sports Clinic information and to download registration applications, scroll down to bottom of page OR
click HERE for Summer 2010 Sports Clinic Flyer
Summer Day Camps
2010 Summer Day Camps Registration information
click HERE for 2010 Camp Schedule Grid
click HERE for 2010 Camp Registration Form
click HERE for Extended Day Registration Form
Munchkins Camp (Children 3 ½ years of age through Kindergarten) - Ridge Hill School
Rascal Camp (Children coming out of 1st or 2nd grade this school year) - Ridge Hill School
Green Dragons Camp (Children coming out of grades 3-5) - Hamden High
Drifters Camp (Children coming out of grades 6-8) - Dunbar Hill School
Extreme Camp (Children coming out of grades 6-9) - Hamden High School
Brooksvale Nature Camp (Ages 6-8 & ages 9-11) - Brooksvale Park
Brooksvale Ranger Camp (Children 12-14) - Brooksvale Park
Mad Science Program – (Ages 6-12) - Hamden High School
Performing Arts Program (Ages 6-14) - Hamden Middle School Auditorium
Counselor in Training Program (entering grade 9 and older)
- click HERE for informational brochure
- click HERE for CIT application
Extended Day Program
Non-Residents Camp Rates
- Public Swim at Hamden High School - click HERE for current pool schedule or call our recorder at (203) 287-2588. Pool passes are required and must be renewed annually. Please click HERE for more information on pool passes or call (203) 287-2579.
- “Learn to Swim” Program at Hamden High School Pool – Programs for ages 6 months to adult. Limited Enrollment! Click HERE for children's Learn to Swim or click HERE for Adult Learn To Swim or call (203) 287-2579 for information.
- "Water Aerobics" - Discover the benefits of working out in water. Come join us for this new and exciting program!!! Call (203) 287-2579 for more information.
Bashta Martial Arts classes, click here.
Ballet Classes, click here.
For more information on the Performing Arts classes, click here.
Winter 2010 Running Program for 5th - 8th grade, click here
WInter 2010 Tennis Program, click here
Check out Hamden Sports Programs and Clinics!
Sports Clinics link: http://www.skyhawks.com
Hamden Father's Baseball/Softball: http://www.HFBSA.com
Greater Hamden Baseball Association: http://www.hamdenbaseball.com/
Laurel View Country Club Golf Clinic: http://www.laurelviewcc.com
Everson Soccer Academy: http://www.eversonsoccer.com
Championship Soccer: http://www.championshipsoccercamp.com
Steve Hine School of Baseball: http://www.stevehinesports.com
Skills Camp - Shawon Monerief - http://www.skillscamp.net
Bashta Martial Arts: http://www.bashtasmartialarts.com
Hamden Father's Football/Cheerleadering: http://www.hamdenhurricanes.com/
DragonFire Football Clinic: http://www.hamdenfootball.net
Hamden Father's Basketball: http://www.geocities.com/hamdenfathersbb/
Slamma-Jamma Basketball Clinic: http://www.slamma-jamma.com
Hamden Soccer Association: http://www.hamdensoccer.com/
Hamden Youth Hockey: http://www.hyha.org
Heronettes Synchronized Swim Club: http://www.heronettes.org/
Hamden Figure Skating Association: http://www.teamesprit.com/hfsa/
Lady Dragon Lacrosse: www.academyinternational.net
Hamden Youth Lacrosse: http://hamdenlacrosse.org/
Copyright © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by QScend Technologies, Inc.
Hamden Government Center • 2750 Dixwell Avenue • Hamden, CT 06518 • 203.287.7000