Liquor Permits

The Department of Consumer Protection grants or renews liquor permits. A duplicate copy of the liquor permit must be filed by the permittee with the town clerk of the town where the place of business described in the permit is situated.


Effective 7/1/2018 per PA 18-136

A certification of revocation, suspension, or reinstatement of any liquor permit must be sent by the Department of Consumer Protection to the town clerk.

For questions concerning liquor permits, contact the Department of Consumer Protection, State Office Blvg., Hartford, CT 06106. Tel (860)713-6200. Or click:

Hamden Government Center • 2750 Dixwell Avenue • Hamden, CT 06518 • 203.287.7000