As one of the Elections officials, the Town Clerk's office administers issuing applications for absentee ballots, prepares the ballots and forwards them to qualified electors, issues voter identification cards, and records campaign finance statements.
This office is responsible for the preparation and printing of all election materials, compiling final election results for transmission to the Secretary of State’s office, and publishing all legal notices regarding municipal, state and federal elections.
This office can also register residents to become voters in Hamden.
General Election 2022 is November 8, 2022.
The polling locations are open from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm at the following locations:
VOTING DISTRICT LOCATION OF POLLING PLACE
District 1 - Miller Library 2901 Dixwell Avenue
District 2 - Booker T. Washington Academy 306 Circular Avenue
District 3 - Keefe Community Center 11 Pine St
District 4 - Spring Glen School 1908 Whitney Ave.
District 5 - Board of Education Building 60 Putnam Ave
District 6 - Ridge Hill School 120 Carew Rd
District 7 - Dunbar Hill School 315 Lane St
District 8 - Bear Path School 10 Kirk Rd.
District 9 - West Woods School 350 West Todd St
District 1 polling place, Miller Library, is the only poll outside of its respective district boundary for the Primary/Nov election. District 1 polling place is situated in adjacent District 4, pursuant to CGS 9-168b.
A copy of the sample absentee & poll ballot is attached by each of the nine voting districts.
Absentee Ballot Information
General Election Sample Ballots & Information: November 8, 2022
- Final Revised Charter As Approved by the Legislative Council August 24 2022
- Hamden Ballot Question 2022 (Charter) Explanatory Text
- CT - Ballot Question 2022 (Early Voting) Explanatory Text
- CT - Ballot Question 2022 (Early Voting) Explanatory Text SPANISH
- Town of Hamden Redistricted Street List
- District 1-00 Miller Library
- District 2-00 Booker T. Washington
- District 2-01 Booker T. Washington
- District 3-00 Keefe Center
- District 4-00 Spring Glen School
- District 5-00 Board of Ed Bldg_
- District 5-01 Board of Ed Bldg_
- District 5-02 Board of Ed Bldg_
- District 6-00 Ridge Hill School
- District 6-01 Ridge Hill School
- District 7-00 Dunbar Hill School
- District 7-01 Dunbar Hill School
- District 7-02 Dunbar Hill School
- District 8-00 Bear Path School
- District 8-01 Bear Path School
- District 9-00 West Woods School
- District 9-01 West Woods School
- District 9-02 West Woods School