- Must be a United States Citizen
- Must be a resident of Hamden
- Be at least 17 years old (you can vote when you turn 18)
- Have completed sentence if previously convicted of a felony and have had your voting rights restored by Registrar of Voters.
- Valid photo ID is required
You may register to vote in the Registrar’s Office or the Town Clerk’s office, or use the Connecticut Mail-In Voter Registration Card.
Registrar of Voters
For further information on where to vote, registration requirements, and voter registration deadlines call the Registrar of Voters at 203-287-7081 or visit https://www.hamden.com/252/Voter-Registration-Deadlines-Information.
To download voter registration form, visit the Secretary of State’s Office website.
For online voter registry, visit www.voterregistration.ct.gov.