Hunting, Trapping & Sport Fishing Licenses

Hunting, trapping, and sport fishing licenses are currently unavailable at the Town Clerk's Office.

Contact Us

For more information, contact the State Department of Environmental Protection thought the appropriate avenues:

  • Law Enforcement Conservation Officer
    • Phone: 860-424-3012
  • Licensing and Revenue
    • Phone: 860-424-3012
    • Write to:
      79 Elm Street
      Hartford, CT 06016

Acquire a License Online

To get a license online, contact the Department of Environmental Protection via their website.