- Council & Boards
- Boards & Commissions N to Z
- Retirement Board
- 3 p.m.
- 2nd Wednesday of every month
- Hamden Government Center
2750 Dixwell Avenue
3rd Floor Conference Room
Hamden, CT 06518
- MEETINGS MAY BE HELD VIRTUALLY ON ZOOM. CHECK AGENDA FOR INFORMATION.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
If you would like to email the Hamden Employees Retirement Board, please email HBC_Retirement@Hamden.com.
The general administration of the Plan and the responsibility for carrying out the provisions of the Plan shall be placed on a Board of eleven persons consisting of the following:
- The Mayor, who shall be Chairman of the Board
- The Finance Director of the Town of Hamden
- Two Guardian Employee Members of the Plan who are members of a guardian bargaining unit who shall be elected by Members of the Plan of the same category, as of July 1st each year for a term of two years
- Two Service Employee Members of the Plan who are members of a service bargaining unit, who shall be elected by Members of the Plan of the same category, as of July 1st of each year for a term of two years
- One Member of the Plan, who is not a member of a bargaining unit, who shall be elected by the Members of the Plan of the same category, as of July 1st for a term of two years
- Four persons who are not members of the Plan, whose terms and manner of appointment shall be provided for by legislative action of the Town. The public member appointments are recommended by the Mayor for a three-year term, subject to the approval of the Legislative Council.
|Mayor Lauren Garrett - Chair|
|Finance Director Curtis Eatman|
|Acting Police Chief Timothy Wydra (Non-Union Member)|
|Lieutenant Brian Gagnon (FD Union Rep)|
|Police Sergeant William Onofrio (PD Union Rep)|
|Ken Kaminsky (BOE Union Rep)|
|Chris Rhone (Service Union Rep)|
|Henry G. Dove (Public Member)|
|Robert Freeman (Public Member)|
|Carl M. Porto II (Public Member)|