Hamden Votes 2020
Voter Registration During Covid-19
Check your CT voter registration status here:
Register to Vote Online Now (Deadline - October 27th):
It can take up to three weeks for your registration to be confirmed.
Register now to avoid missing your chance to vote and/or apply for an absentee ballot.
DEADLINES to register to vote in CT is:
• Online: Oct. 27
• By mail: Postmarked by Oct. 27
• In person: Oct. 27
To Register to Vote in Connecticut YOU MUST:
• be a United States citizen.
• be a resident of a Connecticut town.
• be at least 17 years old (must turn 18 on or before election day); 17 year olds, who will turn 18 on or before election day, may participate in general primary.
• have completed confinement and parole if previously convicted of a disenfranchising felony.
Paper Voter Registration Forms in English and Spanish can be downloaded here:
If you do not have internet or access to a printer and need help looking up your registration status or would like to request a paper registration be mailed to you, please call the Hamden Registrar of Voters Office at 203-287-7081. While the Hamden Government Center remains closed to the public, all offices are still holding normal office hours of 8:30-4:30pm.
Paper Voter Registration forms can be mailed back to: Hamden Registrar of Voters, 2750 Dixwell Ave., Hamden 06518 OR dropped in the Secure Ballot Boxes at these addresses:
Hamden Government Center:
2750 Dixwell Ave., Hamden
Keefe Community Center:
11 Pine Street, Hamden