Hamden Kids Holiday Toy Drive & Adopt a Family
1. How to Apply to Receive Donated Toys:
To find out if you are eligible to participate in the toy drive as a recipient, please call Community Services Program Specialist, AnneMarie Karavas between Monday-Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm - 203-562-5129 ext. 1110.
2. How to Donate:
TOY DROP EVENTS AND LOCATIONS 2021:
Contributions can be made to the Hamden Kids Holiday Toy Drive in several ways. This year, toys and gift cards may be dropped off at the Hamden Middle School on December 4th, 11th and 18th between 10am-2pm.
Toys may also be dropped at one of the following, official toy drop locations:
- Keefe Community Center (11 Pine St., Hamden 06514)
- Hamden Public Library (2901 Dixwell Ave. 06518)
- Hamden Government Center (2750 Dixwell Ave. 06518) or).
- If you would like to donate toys, gift cards or monetary gifts directly to Keefe Center Community Services, please call AnneMarie Karavas at 203-562-5129 ext. 1110 to schedule a drop off.
ADOPT A FAMILY 2021:
A more individualized way to participate in the Hamden Kids Holiday Toy Drive is through the Hamden Community Services “Adopt a Family” program. By using wish-list style shopping guides provided by pre-registered families, you can provide a meaningful Holiday experience to Hamden children and parents who would appreciate it immensely. There is no minimum expectation as to what you can, or are willing to provide for the family. When buying for multiple children, please give equally.
- Register online to Adopt a Family
- Or please contact AnneMarie Karavas at 203-562-5129 ext. 1110.
PRIVATE TOY COLLECTIONS AND DONATIONS 2021:
You may also choose to host a private Toy Drive event at your own home, office or other venue to collect gifts for the Hamden Kids Holiday Toy Drive. Please arrange to drop off any and all donations collected privately with AnneMarie Karavas – 203-562-5129 ext. 1110
PURCHASE AN ITEM DIRECTLY FROM THE TOY DRIVE AMAZON WISH LIST: