Pension Application Retirement Information

If you are a current Town of Hamden employee and are interested in retiring, please click here for guidelines and the required documentation.


For Board of Education employees, your completed retirement application should be sent to the HR Department at, to Barbara Schettino at and Rick Galarza at The Board of Education will prepare your earnings information for your pension calculation.