Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Town of Hamden - Vendor Agreement
Food Truck Events – 2020-2021 Season
This will confirm our understanding that in consideration of your abiding by the terms hereof, as well as the terms of the Guidelines (attached hereto and made a part hereof) as well as any Town Rules and Regulations, you shall have a license for the 2020-2021 season to occupy a space designated by the Town of Hamden at the Food Truck Event located at Town Center Park, Hamden CT. all in accordance with the requirements of permits and/or licenses required and issued by the Town of Hamden, the Hamden Police Department, the Quinnipiac Valley Health Department, and the State of Connecticut:
1. You may park a truck and/or erect a temporary tent and/or use such furniture authorized in writing by the Town of Hamden on the event day, at a space designated by the Town of Hamden. You may sell or distribute such items as are approved by the Town of Hamden. At the conclusion of the event, you agree to remove your truck, furniture and appurtenances from the designated area and clean and sweep the area.
2. You agree to participate and be present at all events (unless the event is cancelled by the Town).
3. You acknowledge and agree that the Town will not issue a refund in the event of cancellation due to inclement weather.
4. You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Town of Hamden, Hamden Board of Education and the Hamden Housing Authority, their officers, employees, agents and assigns from any and all claims arising from your use and occupancy of the designated space.
5. You shall obtain any and all necessary permits and licenses as may be required by the Hamden Police Department and/or any other department or agency of the Town of Hamden.
6. You shall at all times while this agreement shall be in effect maintain and carry liability insurance as required by the Town of Hamden’s Risk Manager as follows:
Minimum $1,000,000 General Liability including Products
$1,000,000 Automobile Liability Insurance
7. You agree to furnish and deliver a certificate of insurance to the Risk Manager for the Town of Hamden. The policy shall name the Town of Hamden, Hamden Board of Education and the Hamden Housing Authority as Additional Insured on the policy.
8. Harvest Festival – August 6th, 2021 - You shall pay a non-refundable fee of $150 for this license.
NOTE: Hamden has approximately 35 vendor openings for this event. The first 35 vendors to return a completed permit application (fees, licenses, insurance) will be granted entry. Additional openings will be filled if/as required. The Town will permit no more than 3 vendors PER TYPE of food – unless special circumstances prevail. (e.g. BBQ, Cupcakes, Seafood)
NOTE: Hamden based vendors will receive preference up until July 9th. At such time, any remaining openings will be permitted on a first-come-first-serve basis.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date, and 4) you confirm the information you have provided is accurate.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field